when we refer to OnePlan, “us”, “we”, “our” we are referring to the OnePlan group of companies, which include OnePlan Business Solutions & Reactive Studios.
When we refer to “you”, “Your”, “data controllers” we are referring to OnePlan’s direct customer base which includes domicilary care agencies and social care agencies/organisations.
When we refer to “staff” we are referring to employees of the direct customer base
When we refer to “client” we are referring to clients of the direct customer base.
Our products are intended for use by organisations. Where the Services are made available to you through an organisation (e.g. your employer), that organisation is the administrator of the services and is responsible for the end-users and/or service sites over which it has control. If this is the case, please direct client/staff data privacy questions to your administrator, as client/staff use of the Services is subject to that organisation's policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator's organisation, which may be different than this policy.
Even if the Services are not currently administered to you by an organisation, if you are a member of a team administered by an organisation, or if you use a company code provided by an organisation to access the Services, then the administrator of that team or the owner of the company associated with your organisational email address (e.g. your employer) may assert administrative control over your account and use of the Services at a later date. You will be notified if this happens.
Please contact your organisation or refer to your administrator’s organisational policies for more information.
OnePlan offers a web based control tool, has a mobile application for sending and receiving data, can report on such data and stores all of this information in a database. OnePlan is an entirely closed software. Meaning we will never use data entered into our system from an organisation to market or share information with unauthorised third parties. Data is only used for internal purposes within OnePlan. Only representatives from OnePlan Business Solutions & Reactive Studios have any access to data in our system. You have the ability to add, edit and amend all your own data. You only have the ability to delete certain data. Data that cannot be deleted must be requested by you to us in writing or through our ticketing system. No end users can contact us directly for removal. Please refer all these requests to organisations that use our system. We will never delete data without the consent in writing from our direct client base as we are not the data controllers.
There may be times we use 3rd party services to determine information such as location data on the employee/ employer owned mobile device. When using such services we never supply more than the minimum requirements of the service and this data is entirely private to the organisation it is collected for. For example in locating devices we only need to send a latitude or longitude to the Google Services API to find an address, this is then stored in our database for use of our services. No other personal information is sent when accessing this service. Sometimes from the web based system we may send an address to work out and latitude and longitude of such address. Again information we receive back from Google is never shared with anyone.
Where we provide the Services under contract with you, that organisation controls the information processed by the Services. They are the data processors and data controllers of our system.
What information we collect about you
We can see information entered from our client base when provided to us, when you use our Services. Information provided to us about end users can only come from organisations that are under contracts to use our services.
We can see information entered into our system. This information is never accessed unless requested to do so or where we have an agreement with an organisation for us to do so.
Account and Profile Information: We can see all information held about clients and staff in our system. This data is never seen by any third party or shared with any third party ever and never will be.
• Information you provide through our support channels: The Services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service or submit client or staff information. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team or the third party development team directly, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue. You may also be required to give digits from a password you have supplied to us. Only representatives from our direct client base can contact us.
• Payment Information: OnePlan does not collect any form of banking information as it cannot be entered into the system for clients or staff. Companies may add this information but it is not used directly by OnePlan it is purely for internal purposes.
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
• Your use of the Services: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; page hits, website flow, popular features, staff app habits on the app
• Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Information we receive from other sources
Data can only be entered by our direct client base.
• Other users of the Services: There are no other users of our services. Client and staff information has only entered our system through either being uploaded by us through you our direct client base.
• OnePlan Companies: OnePlan is owned and maintained by 2 companies. OnePlan Business Solutions Ltd & Reactive Studios Ltd. Only authorised people from these companies can access your data. On rare occasions when there are issues on our server, UKFAST may be able to see certain data but will never access the service unless without our and your permission.
• OnePlan Partners: We work with a global network of partners who provide consulting, implementation, training and other services around our products. Some of these partners also help us to market and promote our products, generate leads for us, and resell our products. We receive information from these partners, such as contact information, company name, evaluation information you have provided, what events you have attended, and what country you are in.
• Other partners: We receive information about you and your activities on and off the Services from third-party partners, such as advertising and market research partners who provide us with information about your interest in, and engagement with, our Services and online advertisements.
• We do not use data entered into our database by you ever for any of the above purposes
How we use information we collect
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which Services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
• For research and development: We are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how you use our Services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services. For example on invoicing we use direct contact with clients along with analysing page usage statistics and clicks. We also test and analyse certain new features with some users before rolling new features out to all users.
• Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyse crash information, and to repair and improve the Services.
• For safety and security: We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies.
• To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you/staff and clients in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
• With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
Simple answer is we don’t. Data is only accessed by OPBS & Reactive Studios, Data is never shared with anyone as we are not the data owners you are.
Managed accounts and administrators: Data only enters our system through agencies entering it directly into our database or from imports of data we receive password protected from care agencies. This data is never used or accessed without the relevant permission in place for OnePlan companies to do so.
We use data hosting providers in the UK to host the information we collect, we also use our host to help us with technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. This is the sad fact of modern computing and not even the government can make that promise themselves. We believe however in doing the best you possibly can. This is why we chose this hosting provider in the first place. We have some of the best teams in the country working to secure your data to the best of their ability.
How long we keep information
Data entered by you will never be deleted unless a formal request in writing is made. This data will simply be archived over time.
Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences unless you specifically ask us to delete such information. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
If so, click to contact us to learn more, including a free demo of the system